MDS Divers are experienced underwater construction specialists. We also offer construction services for all aspects of your water related Project. Whether it is new construction, or repair of existing infrastructure, underwater or above, our divers
have the proper training and equipment to complete a high-quality project on-time and under-budget. Our satisfied customers include the Army Corps of Engineers, National Park Service, Department of Transportation, Department of the Interior, Department
of Homeland Security, Sate Parks, Local Municipalities, HOA's and Privately Owned Installations.
Our Construction Projects Have Included:
- Replacement of Gates, Valves, Stems, Stem Guides and Operators.
- Stilling basing dewatering, sediment removal, cleaning and video drain inspections.
- Debris removal from spillways and upstream reservoirs.Valves
- Installation of cathodic protection systems.
- Inspections of tunnels, conduits, outfalls and toe drains.
- Trash rack design, fabrication and installation.
- Underwater demolitions and disposal.
- Dredging and Sediment Removal.
- Water Tank Roof Replacement.
- Water Tower Modifications & Repairs.
- Construction and removal of HDPE pipelines and conduits.
- Construction of bypass pumping systems.
- Installation & maintenance of hydraulic operating systems.
- Fabrication & installation of covers, screens, riser pipes, ladders, cat walks, etc.
- ... and many more!
At MDS, we welcome unique challenges, we look forward to discussing how we can combine industry leading equipment, the highest quality materials, and our unbeatable experience to find the most cost-effective solution to quickly and safely complete