Project Summary: Marine Diving Solutions provided the removal of 6 hydraulic cylinders, repairs, and re-installation for the USACE. Additional services included oil testing and filtration.
• ROV inspection underwater
• Bulkhead installation and removal
• Removal and reinstallation of six flanged gate cylinders
- 200’ vertical lift from gate chamber to bridge deck.
- Required to be disassembled prior to lifting.
- 26.5” OD cylinder barrel, 113” long, appx. 5000 lbs each
- 15’4” long, 5’OD cylinder ram, appx. 1000 lbs each
- All pipe barrels and cylinder rams had to be rotated from vertical to horizontal after lifting, for removal
• Oil filtration and testing
• Working in suspended and fall restriction area
• Modifications including fabrication and welding to the hydraulic operating system piping. Approximately 100’ of 1.25” Sched 80 pipe.
Project Summary: Marine Diving Solutions performed commercial diving services at Wolford Dam to remove the existing main gate and install the new owner supplied gate. The trash rack was also removed, coated and re-installed.
• Commercial diving of reservoir
• Barge supply and use
• High altitude diving operations
• Vessel Operations
• Deep dives that were at 170’ after altitude correction
• Removal and installation of gate
• Trash rack rehabilitation
Project Description: Commercial diving services for investigation and repair of outlet control valves
• Commercial diving at Juniata Reservoir up to 100’ deep after altitude correction
• Trash rack removal
• Underwater ultrathermic cutting (Broco)
• Investigation for repairs or replacement of valves and hydraulic cylinders